How to make Dabeli
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add potatoes, salt and a some water. Stir to combine and add dabeli masala, lemon juice, half cup sweet tamarind chutney, and sugar.
- Mix, cook till the moisture is absorbed, and transfer to a plate and spread the mixture.
- Sprinkle masala moongphali, scraped coconut, pomegranate pearls, black grapes, ½ cup sev and coriander leaves.
- Slit pavs horizontally without cutting through.
- Spread red chilli-garlic chutney, a layer of the stuffing, sweet date and tamarind chutney, onion and the remaining sev between the two halves.
- Place the stuffed pavs on a hot tawa and toast both sides with butter and enjoy