Curried Cauliflower (with carrots) recipe
tsp curry powder
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
cup olive oil, plus more for topping
medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
red onion, cut into eighths
tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to make Curried Cauliflower (with carrots) recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk together curry powder, salt, cumin, pepper and olive oil in a medium sized bowl.
- Spread a layer of carrots, cauliflower, and onion on a large baking sheet suitably lined with tin foil.
- Not touching the sides of the oven, place the vegetables and roast them till they are all soft, tender and well browned. This will take about 40 minutes or so.
- Stir a bit and pop the dish back in the oven for another 15 minutes or so.
- Transfer prepared vegies to a serving bowl and liberally sprinkle some parsley and olive oil on top. The dish can be served hot or at room temperature.
Mark Twain once said, “Cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with a college degree”.