- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for topping
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Indian curries and masalas are distinct in flavor and aroma because of the spices used in the cooking. Curry powder made of different spices is a special entity that is used across most curries, masalas and even gravies. A spoon of the curry powder is all it takes to make a whole bowl of aromatic and flavorful vegetable. Make some and store it well to use across all your culinary experiments.
This curried cauliflower carrot recipe is perfect to be served with roti, bread or hot rice. With chunks of cauliflower and carrots, this recipe is loaded with textures and flavors.
Cauliflower is a rich source of vitamin C, K, B6 as well as Potassium. Loaded with fiber, cauliflower is great for gut health and aids in better digestion and weight loss.
How to make Curried Cauliflower (with carrots) recipe
Mark Twain once said, “Cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with a college degree”.