- 3 Eggs
- 2 3/4 cups macaroni
- 1/2 package frozen English peas
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
This is the kind of dish that is perfect when it comes to both nutritional value as well as taste. Not only can it be used as a wonderful appetizer, it also has the distinct characteristics of being a wonderful main dish. It’s both easy to make and delicious to enjoy, it doesn’t take much to turn this simple dish into something quite extraordinary.
- Tuna is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, so it’s a rich source of reducing cholesterol in your body.
- Tuna is also rich in potassium, so it can help in lowering blood pressure.
- It can prove beneficial for your bones as it is rich in Vitamin B.
How to Make Cold Tuna Salad