How to Make Chip and dip
- Preheat the oven to about 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, canned chipotle pepper and chili powder in a large bowl until the mixture has smoothed out.
- Stir in chicken, jack cheese blend, green Chiles, green onions, jalapeno peppers, fresh cilantro and cilantro sprig.
- Lightly grease an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Apply the cheesy mixture onto the baking dish.
- Bake the baking dish at 350 degree for 30 minutes or until it starts to appear bubbly.
- Serve with potato chips and tortilla to enjoy.
- The amount of cheese that Americans eat is staggering. In 2011 alone, 10.6 billion pounds of cheese was produced.
- Cheese is never orange in color because of its unique chemistry.
- A whopping 4% of cheese ends up being stolen, making it the most stolen food item in the world.
- Did you know that when cheese is digested, it breaks down into opioid?
Scientists have actually managed to synthesize cheese from human bacteria which were extracted from toes and belly buttons.