How to make Chilli Kale Chips
- Preheat your oven to at least 350 degrees F
- In a bowl, add kale and olive oil. With your fingers mix the kale and oil. Add oil if it seems dry.
- Season it with chilli powder and salt and toss it.
- Spread the kale mixture onto baking sheets. Bake until you can see the chips turning crispy. Keep rotating the baking sheets.
- Make a right amount of these chips and store them in an airtight storage jar.
- Have a fun snack!
- A single serving of kale has actually more calcium than a carton of milk! Kale comes in a lot of varieties, and some are – True Siberian, lacinato, gulag stars, redbor, white Russian, red Russian, dwarf blue vates, Chinese kale, sea kale, red Nagoya, etc!
- Kale comes from the family of cabbage and probably might be the ancestor to all your modern cabbages and their varieties.