- 2 1/2 telegraph cucumbers, peeled
- 300 ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 75 ml fresh cream
- 300 ml Chicken stock
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 60 ml olive oil
- 400 g medium green prawns, peeled, tails on
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 small red chili, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
This is one of the few dishes in the Indian cuisine that manages to mix the freshness of something like a cucumber with the protein filled goodness of the prawns. Not only is this a delicious combination, it is also one of the healthier choices out there owing to its nutritional benefits as well as the relative ease with which it can be made.
- Cucumbers are low in calories.
- They contain a lot of antioxidants.
- They are a great source of hydration.
How to Make Chilled Cucumber-Prawn Soup
Cucumbers are preferred as a better energy option than Redbull or Monster due to its high glucose content.