Chilled Cream Chocolate and Coffee
How to Make Chilled Cream Chocolate and Coffee
- Break chocolate into small pieces and put it in a bowl
- Melt it on a double boiler or keep it in the oven on high for one minute for it to melt completely
- Add one cup of milk and sugar in it and whisk until everything mixes well
- Now add coffee powder to it either directly or dissolved in hot water and mix everything with the help of a whisk to obtain a shiny mixture
- Pour this mixture into a blender, add remaining cups of milk and blend until everything is smooth
- Put some ice cubes and ½ cup whipped cream and blend again until the ice has crushed properly
- Pour the mixture into glasses and add the remaining whipped cream on top of it
- Add some chocolate chips or chocolate shavings on top of the cream for garnish and sprinkle some instant coffee.
- Serve once it is chilled
- International Coffee day would be celebrated worldwide on October 1st, 2018.
- Coffee plant and its beans were first discovered in Ethiopia in the 11th century
- World Chocolate Day, also referred as International Chocolate Day, is celebrated worldwide on 7th of July.
Chocolate, when discovered 4000 years ago, was served as a bitter beverage with other spices to give the drinker strength and energy.