How to make Chili Fish
- Place the fish into a large bowl. Add egg, cornstarch, 1 tbsp. soy sauce, and1/2 tsp. ginger paste. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heatenough oil in a frying pan for shallow frying. Fry the fish in the oil.
- Heat2 tbsp. oil in another pan. Add some chopped garlic and onion slices and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and green chilies and fry for a few minutes.
- Add 1 tsp. ginger paste and fry a few seconds. Add tomato sauce and 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce.
- Add fried fish then vinegar and stir well.
- After about 15 minutes, mix some cornstarch with water then add to the pan and stir well.
- Serve chili fish with white rice while hot.