How to make Chicken Shawarma
- Wash, cut the chicken breast and thigh to sizes and place everything in a large plastic bag.
- Mix little oil, cumin, paprika, turmeric, garlic, cinnamon, cayenne, salt, black pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour, soak the chicken with the oil mixture and cover the plastic bag. Refrigerate the chicken for 2 hours.
- Preheat a baking sheet and place the chicken pieces on it. Roast for 12 minutes or until the chicken is half cooked.
- Remove, cool, and cut the meat in the shape of sharwarma.
- Heat oil, fry the meat for 3 minutes, remove from heat, cool it down and serve at once. It tastes great with Kuboos and mayonnaise as well.
Who doesn’t like warm Chicken Shawarma? Make sure you pack them in a tiffin box or food storage container that are insulated, to keep Chicken Shawarma not just hot, but also fresh.
Men in ancient time believed that garlic could be used to ward off vampires and demons.