- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded with a meat mallet to about ½ inch of thickness
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tbsp pepper (or as per requirement)
- 1 cup of butter
- 1/8 cup of chicken stock and cup of chicken broth
- 1( 14 ounces) can of artichoke hearts,drained (they are the main ingredient)
- 3 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 8 scallions, finely chopped and divided. both green and white parts included
How to Make Chicken piccata with artichoke
Place ½ cups rice in the corner of a plate, place the breast on the rice. The mushroom and sauce should be placed evenly on each serving.
If artichokes are allowed to grow, they can actually blossom up to seven inches of flower which is violet blue in color.
Marilyn Monroe was crowned as the first “Queen of the Artichokes” in 1947.