Chicken Manicotti Alfredo
skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
distilled white vinegar
clove crushed garlic
package manicotti pasta
heavy whipping cream
ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups
grated parmesan cheese
pint part-skim ricotta cheese
chopped fresh oregano
chopped fresh marjoram
chopped fresh basil
shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Chicken Manicotti Alfredo
- At the start, take a large re-sealable plastic bag and have it thoroughly cleaned.
- Properly marinate the chicken with vinegar thoroughly.
- Sprinkle it with olive oil and garlic.
- Sauté the marinated chicken in a bit of olive oil.
- Set the sautéed chicken aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and then let the pasta boil in it.
- Drain the pasta afterwards and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add heavy cream, salt, nutmeg, black pepper and simmer it until the sauce thickens.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and keep stirring until the cheese melts.
- Set this Alfredo sauce aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, oregano, marjoram and basil along with the sautéed chicken.
- Cover the baking dish with half of the Alfredo sauce. Place the chicken on top while adding shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Cover it with aluminum foil.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Italians eat enough pasta to wrap the noodles around Earth nearly 15,000 times.
Spaghetti, penne and rotini are the most favorite pasta types in the US.