- 1 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of pure honey
- 3 round tomatoes cut into slices measuring ½ an inch
- 16 ounce package of fresh mozzarella cheese cut into slices of ¼ inch each
- 1 quarter teaspoon of salt
- 1 quarter teaspoon of ground black pepper
- half a cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1 quarter of a cup of extra-virgin olive oil
Caprese Salads are loved by many families, as they enjoy the flavors present within the dish, getting an exuberant taste of a gourmet item. Caprese Salads become better with the addition of balsamic reduction and present terrific flavors for people wanting to experience a journey within one dish.
Anyone who has a taste for fresh mozzarella drizzled with basil and sweet balsamic reduction will love the experience of munching on this delight.
Health Benefits :
A Caprese Salad is considered to be pretty good for your health and includes roughly 140.9 calories. The calories are evenly distributed between mozzarella cheese, olive oil and tomatoes. The salad can help increase the quantity of Vitamin A in your body, since it contains 11.3 percent of it.
How to Make Caprese Salad
Caprese Salad hails from the city of Naples and was developed as a dish fit for royalty. Some individuals related to the history of the Salad have said that the colorful ingredients present in it serve as a way to pay homage to the Italian Flag. The ingredients present in this dish are some of the best that Italy has to offer.