How to Make Cheesy Italian Frittata
- Begin by heating oil in a large non-stick pan on medium flame.
- When the oil has heated, add onion and zucchini and sauté them for 2 minutes or until the onion is fragrant and zucchini soft.
- Add diced meat pieces in the pan and cook for 2 more minutes.
- In a different bowl, beat eggs and season it with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. When the eggs are foamy, pour into the skillet.
- Let the eggs cook without stirring for 5 minutes, or until the eggs are firm and set on bottom.
- On top of the eggs, spread sliced tomatoes and cheese.
- Cover and broil the eggs on low flame for 4-5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked and the cheese is slightly brown.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of Italian seasoning and serve.
- The color of yolk of eggs depends on the color of the feed.
- In 2005, the US produced 90 billion eggs.
- Zucchini can help with the prevention of cancer and heart disease according to World’s Healthiest Foods Nutrition info.
- The small and medium sized zucchinis are more flavorful than the large ones people often end up buying.
Obetz, Ohio celebrates a three-day Annual Zucchini Fest.