How to make Cardamom Granola Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare the pan by lining a 9 in square pan with foil, making sure toextend the foil over the sides.
- Grease the foil with butter.
- Mix theoats, raisins, walnuts, and ground cardamom in a bowl.
- To a saucepan, add the butter, brown sugar, and honey and heat until the butter melts completely and starts boiling.
- Coat the dry ingredients with the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Press down on themevenly using a spatula.
- Bake forapproximately 30 min or until the top turns a golden brown.
- Let the bars cool on a rack.
- Lift the bars out of the pan using the foil and place on a cutting board.
- Cut into 18 bars.
Cardamom is one of the most expensive spices in the world by weight.