Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
cauliflower, large, core finely chopped
buffalo wing sauce
salt and pepper taste
How to make Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Mix flour with water and add salt and pepper to it in a large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower florets and toss the mixture to coat well.
- Place this cauliflower mixture on a baking sheet and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- In a bowl combine buffalo sauce, honey, and melted butter until you obtain a smooth consistency.
- Pour the sauce over the semi-baked cauliflower and coat well.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes more until the cauliflower turns brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite dips and enjoy!
- According to the famous writer, Mark Twain, Cauliflower is nothing but a cabbage with a college education. In 2009, apparently 35,000 acres of Cauliflowers were harvested in the US.
- The name “cauliflower” got its name from the Italian Caoli Fiori which means “cabbage flower”. Cauliflowers come in other colors which include green, orange and PURPLE too!