How to Make Buffalo Burger
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Arrange the bacons on a pan. Bake them until they are crisp.
- In a medium sized bowl combine ground buffalo with chopped onions, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix properly until well- combined.
- Preheat a little olive or vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the burgers until they turn golden and crispy on both the sides, for about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Now melt the butter to the heated pan. Cook in the garlic until it turns golden brown. Pour in the chili sauce. Cook the mixture until thick, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now place the burger on a plate. Coat the bun with the sauce mixture. Then place the ground buffalo mixture on it. Next place lettuce, tomato, onion, a slice of blue cheese, and bacon on top.
- Smear sweet pickle relish on bun tops. Serve and enjoy!
- Burger is a name derived from “hamburger”.
- Burgers became popular when they started being served at St Louis World’s fair held in 1904.
- Many US cities claim to have invented burgers but it is widely believed that it was first invented in 1900 in New Haven, Connecticut.
McDonald’s holds the record of selling 300 billion burgers till date.