- 1/3 cup of softened butter
- 2/3 cup of white sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tablespoon of water
Are you looking for the ultimate way of satisfying all your sweet cravings? Well, if there is nothing at hand for you to munch on, the best thing you can do is make brownie biscotti. This delicious treat will be the best side during your evening trip and even when you are binge watching your favorite shows. The best part is that this biscotti is super easy to make! Therefore, it is important for you to follow this recipe so you can munch on scrumptious brownie biscotti’s.
Brownie biscotti is mainly made up of chocolate. Chocolate is known to be an anti-oxidant, it promotes cognitive functioning, it can regular blood sugar levels, it improves the health of the heart, and there is a potential prevention of cancer.
How to Make Brownie Biscotti
September 29 is national biscotti day.