Broccoli with Lemon Almond Butter
How to make Broccoli with Lemon Almond Butter
- Boil or steam broccoli for four to eight minutes, until it is tender.
- Drain the water and set the broccoli aside.
- In a saucepan, add butter and allow it to melt.
- Remove the pan from heat and add lemon zest, almonds and lemon juice.
- Add the broccoli to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot, drizzled with ranch dressing
- Broccoli is also sometimes known as a cabbage sprout.
- You can easily keep your broccoli fresh by storing it in a vegetable crisper, inside a perforated bag.
- A flavanoid by the name of Kaempferol is found in broccoli which helps a lot with reducing inflammation.
- Did you know that 90% of the broccoli is produced by California? Who knew!