- 2 pounds of pork shoulder roast, sliced into cubes
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary leaves, dried and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves, dried
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion – diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 1/2 cup of dry red wine
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of chicken stock
Served with Parmesan risotto, Braised Pork Ragu is one of the perfect dishes for all food lovers. Served with pasta, polenta or potatoes, Braised Pork Ragu is a winter favorite.
A one pot meal that is cooked slowly, Braised Pork Ragu is an ideal combination of flavors, vegetables, and protein.
Braised Pork Ragu has 263 calories per serving. Full of protein, vitamins, minerals and amino acid, Braised Pork Ragu is a healthy food with low fat and cholesterol content. It is good for your heart condition and an appetizing source of energy.
How to Make Braised Pork Ragu
Braised Pork Ragu rose from the Southern Italian regions and pork is often replaced with beef or sausages.