- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until they are thoroughly combined. Do not overmix the ingredients.
- Divide the meat into 6 to 8 equal portions. Form each into a patty that is much thinner in the center. Cracks will appear at the edges though, make sure that you smooth these.
- Carefully place the patties on a plate. You can use wax paper, plastic wrap or parchment paper to stack the patties.
- You can cook these immediately, or you could just cover them and keep refrigerated until you are ready to start cooking.
- When you are ready to cook, heat up the grill or skillet to medium heat. Cook the burgers until there is no pink visible on the inside, turning halfway through cooking.
Keep your meals hot for as long as 4 to 5 hours with Vaya Tyffyn lunchboxes. When you are ready to eat, your meals will be steaming hot!
The word, ‘hamburger’ is derived from the name of Germany’s largest city, Hamburg.