How to Make It
- Pour the tomato juice and vodka over ice in a tall glass like hurricane glass, highball or flared pint.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Add the flavorings and spices to taste.
- Garnish with a pickle or celery and lemon wedge.
Prepare some cocktail snacks ahead of time and store it in your Vaya Tyffyn. They will be ready to enjoy with your Bloody Mary.
- The cocktail was invented in the third or fourth decade of the 20th century; several theories abound as to the drink’s origin and name.
- The Bloody Mary has, with the passage of time, inspired several tomato drinks, most notably the Caesar, the Michelada, the Red Snapper, and the Virgin Mary.
- Bloody Mary mixes are convenient, and there are some very good ones out there. The mix contains all the other ingredients except for vodka. Be careful to avoid mixes with artificial ingredients. To make the cocktail from the mix, you will just pour vodka over ice, then add the Bloody Mary mix. You may have to add spices to suit your taste.
- You can make your own mix by blending all the ingredients except the vodka. Pour this into a tightly sealed bottle or pitcher and refrigerate properly. This can stay fresh for 1 week.