- 1/3 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 teaspoons of orange zest
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoons of ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of salt for taste
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of roasted almond pieces
Biscotti Toscani have a unique taste and blend to them, as they are made through the addition of numerous ingredients. These ingredients all complement each other to form a taste that is distinct to this dish. These cookies are baked twice and have a delicate flavor full of vanilla ice-cream, frozen yogurt, tea and cappuccino. Something you would definitely love to have your hands on.
Biscotti are considered to be good sources of healthy proteins and have an amazing impact on your body. The combination of almonds and butter helps up your fibers and provides much needed iron to your body. Iron is necessary for continuous mental attention.
How to Make Biscotti Toscani
The word ‘biscotti’ comes from the combination of bis and cotti. These Italian words mean twice-cooked or twice-baked. ‘Biscotti’ is also considered as the generic term for referring towards a cookie in Italian.