How to make Bhaang Ki Pakori
- Cut all the vegetables in large chunks after you have washed them. Set it aside.
- Mix gram flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Add cannabis seed powder, carom seeds, and pomegranate powder.
- Add a little water and mix everything together very well so that it becomes batter.
- Dip the vegetable piecesin batches in the batter until they are completely coated in the batter.
- Heat oil in a big pan. Fry the vegetables in batchesin the hot oil until color turns golden.
- Serve it at once.
- Potatoes were first cultivated in India around 200 B.C. Today, it is the major non-cereal meal crop around the world.