- 8 ounces package of penne pasta
- 10 ounces of artichoke hearts
- 1 tomato
- 8 ounces jar of sun-dried tomatoes (make sure they’re packed in oil)
- 8 ounces package of mushrooms
- 2 ounces of canned black olives
- 1/2 an onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of grounded black pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of crushed red chilies
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of dried white wine
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- marinate the artichokes, and set aside.
- chop the ripe tomato, and set aside.
- slice the mushrooms, and set aside
- drain the black olives and slice them, and set aside
- chop the onion, and set aside
- crush the garlic cloves, and set aside
How to make Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Culturally, pasta is an Italian dish, but traditionally, it is considered to be of Asian noodle lineage. According to many, pasta was actually brought by Marco Polo in the 13th Century from China to Italy.