- 8 ounces package of penne pasta
- 10 ounces of artichoke hearts
- 1 tomato
- 8 ounces jar of sun-dried tomatoes (make sure they’re packed in oil)
- 8 ounces package of mushrooms
- 2 ounces of canned black olives
- 1/2 an onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of grounded black pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of crushed red chilies
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of dried white wine
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- marinate the artichokes, and set aside.
- chop the ripe tomato, and set aside.
- slice the mushrooms, and set aside
- drain the black olives and slice them, and set aside
- chop the onion, and set aside
- crush the garlic cloves, and set aside
Pasta is one of the most versatile Italian specialties, available in the form of box-packed Mac’ n Cheese to your favorite fine-dining option.Tasteful and tantalizing, this artichoke and sun-dried tomato pasta is a gourmet cuisine that can be easily replicated at home, satisfying your need for the ultimate flavorful meal.
Bring in variations if you are in a mood for some protein by adding chicken cubes, shredded chicken or prawns. If you’re adding meat, make sure to saute it separately in butter or olive oil and see how the flavor of artichokes perfectly plays along with the succulent meat in the pasta.
Artichokes offer unparalleled health benefits since they are crammed with antioxidants. They are an excellent source of Vitamins C and K, folate and fiber. Artichokes are fat-free, allowing you to indulge in guilt-free dining.
How to make Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Culturally, pasta is an Italian dish, but traditionally, it is considered to be of Asian noodle lineage. According to many, pasta was actually brought by Marco Polo in the 13th Century from China to Italy.