- 2 lbs chicken breast tenderloins — chopped into small pieces
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 apricots — dried
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion — cut into pieces
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp thyme (fresh) — chopped
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley (fresh)
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- pepper and salt
How to make Apricot Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar
Apricot Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar can be made using aluminum foil to keep the chicken moist and ensure that it is evenly cooked.
Did you know that balsamic vinegars actually do not contain balsam? Balsamic vinegar actually refers to Italian vinegar that has been traditionally aged in wooden barrels.