- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb rotini pasta – cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 1 jar marinated artichokes – drained and chopped
- 1 jar roasted red peppers – drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese – cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb salami – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 lb Kalamata olive – pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed flat parsley leaves – chopped and fresh
- salt and pepper
Italian cuisine is renowned worldwide. A millennium of making pasta has refined the art, and this antipasto pasta salad may just be the culmination of all that knowledge! Roasted red peppers, kalamata olive, and mozzarella cheese paired with rotini pasta brings the flavors of the Mediterranean right into your kitchen. This delicious meal is perfect for a light lunch. Serve it at your next dinner party, and impress your friends by bringing them a taste of Italy!
Science shows there are many health benefits associated with daily consumption of olives and olive oil. Studies show that olive oil reduces the risk of cancer, diabetes, and stroke. However, its not just your physical health that will be improved; a study from the University of Navarra and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in Spain shows that olives improve mental health! The studies show that cardiovascular and depression share common mechanisms related to diet.
Amt. Per Serving
Calories from Fat 398
Total Fat 44.3 g
Saturated Fat 15.8 g
Cholesterol 85.1 mg
Sodium 2446.8 mg
Total Carbohydrate 104.2 g
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 38.6 g
How to Make Antipasto Pasta Salad
Antipasto means "before the meal" in Italian.