- 2 cups fish, cut into 8 equal parts
- 1 gram of flour
- 1 tbsp carom seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of salt
- olive oil
- coriander leaves for garnishing
The impact which Amritsari cuisine has had on Indian food traditions is immeasurable, and out of the thousands of recipes on seafood, we strongly believe that the Amritsari Dried Fish recipe stands out as the most impactful. It has layers upon layers of flavors and instantly fills the room with aroma that brings your appetite to life. It is easy to prepare, doesn’t require any fanciful knowledge of Indian cuisine and is easy on the wallet. The end result, if you follow the recipe end-to-end is something that is as close to authentic Amritsari cuisine as possible.
Health Benifits :
- Salmon is rich in vital nutrients, these include vitamin K, vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous. Their combined effect has profound influence on the human body, preventing dangerous diseases and improving overall cardiovascular health.
- The presence of selenium helps cells fight off free radicals and prevent the growth of cancerous tissues. This makes fish a universal means of fighting off cancer.
How to Make Amritsari Fish
Not all of the 35,000 different species of fish are edible. Some are poisonous to man, others contain dangerous toxins in their diet which requires seasoned chefs to filter them out before preparation.