- 1/2 medium zucchini, thin sliced
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, softened and diced
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 7 cups chicken stock or vegetable broth
- 2 cups Arborio rice, uncooked
- 1 medium onion, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and ground black pepper (for taste)
For Garnishing :
- 1/2 cup parmesan or mozzarella cheese, freshly grated (optional)
Zucchini risotto is a must try for all Italian cuisine lovers.
This creamy and rich dish requires minimum effort and time. You can add a variety of vegetables to make it even healthier for your family.
Tomato is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. A single tomato alone can make up for 40% of your daily vitamin C requirements. It also contains lycopene which is an antioxidant element. It eliminates free radicals that may lead to cancer and other chronic diseases.
Deficiency of vitamin A in the body leads to vision problems and night-blindness. Tomato is a great source of vitamin A that can improve your vision and treat many eye conditions.
Protein 6 g
Carbohydrates 56 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Potassium 462 mg
Fat 17 g
Sodium 456 mg
Cholesterol 31 mg
How to Make Zucchini Risotto
Prepare Chicken Stock