- 1/2 cup cups all purpose flour (sifted)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce each) boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tbsp olive oil--divided
- 5 cloves of garlic – minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- angel hair pasta (hot cooked)
- fresh parsley (finely chopped)
Baked chicken dinner is never disappointing, especially when it combines Italian flavors. That is why tender Italian baked chicken is one of the most delicious foods everyone enjoys.
The traditional baked chicken is made even better with this easy recipe that will not only prepare an incredible dinner, but also take you to trattoria in Italy. Aromatic flavors from oregano and basil, combined with a tangy sauce and cheesy, tender chicken, make this dish hard to resist.
You can try this recipe and make a dinner that everyone in your family will enjoy.
The dish is full of protein and iron from the chicken, which is beneficial in preventing anemia, deficiency of iron and other muscular diseases. While vitamin C and other nutrients from the tomato sauce makes the dish an excellent source of minerals essential for a healthy body.
How to Make Tender Italian Baked Chicken
According to the National Chicken Council, more than 100 million pounds of chicken wings are consumed during the Super Bowl weekend each year.