Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini
boneless and skinless chicken breasts
packet of dry Italian-style dressing mix
finely sliced onion
condensed cream soup
packet cream cheese
packet mozzarella cheese
packet Parmesan cheese
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Evenly coat the Italian-style dressing mix over the chicken.
- Mix the cream soup, chicken broth, sesame oil, cream cheese, and garlic powder together in a medium sized bowl. Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours. Make sure the lid is on the entire time.
- Meanwhile, boil the salted water in a large pot. Once the water is boiled, add in the spaghetti.
- Let the spaghetti noodles cook until they are firm and perfectly cooked. Drain the water.
- After the chicken is cooked, stir the chicken and the sauce together. Mix until the sauce is evenly spread.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over the chicken spaghetti.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world.
- There are more chickens on earth than people.
- Alektorophobia is known as the fear of chicken.
July 6th is celebrated as the National Fried Chicken Day.