How to make Sev Mamra
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan.
- Add the curry leaves, chilli powder, and turmeric powder.
- Mix well and sauté at a medium temperature for 10 seconds. While stirring
- Add the puffed rice and salt.
- Mix well.
- Cook on a slow flame for 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the sev, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 minutes, while stirring
- Cool completely and store inside an air-tight container
Although sev is made using healthy ingredients, the health properties are negated by the frying process.