- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 thick slices of tomato
- 1 1/3 pounds of lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 ounces of fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Rich in mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with juicy tomatoes, Caprese burgers are a favorite for salad lovers. If you are bored with the plain and boring salad, and want to savor a good burger but can’t completely let go of the salad diet, Caprese Burger is the answer to your craving.
Try this amazingly simple recipe for the delicious Caprese burger that will definitely leave you wanting more. Cooked in merely thirty minutes, this recipe is adequate to prepare 4 servings.
Caprese Burgers are rich in protein and carbohydrates. They are a good meal option for people who are looking to gain sufficient energy and nutrition with one-dish dinner.
Caprese burgers constitute 561 calories, 31.6g fat, 25.4g carbohydrates, 40.6g protein, 132mg cholesterol and 485mg sodium.
Usage of lettuce, onion, and kale in the recipe can make Caprese burger healthier.
How to Make Scrumptious Caprese Burger
Two of the most popular sides served with these delicious burgers are caramelized onions and baked potatoes.