How to Make Quick Garlic Breadsticks
- Start preparing for the dish by preheating your oven to around 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Now, stir together the basil, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese inside a small bowl, and set it aside.
- Stir the bowl containing the garlic powder, basil and Parmesan cheese
- Spread margarine over the cut sides of your hot dog buns arranged for the meal
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese mixture, within the bowl.
- Apply margarine while side-up and place the buns on a baking sheet
- Put the baking sheet inside the preheated oven
- Keep the buns inside for roughly 10 minutes, until you can see the texture changing to golden brown.
Take them out and serve after 5 minutes with your favorite sauce.