- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- Garlic powder
- onion powder
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup of Italian or Pizza blend cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons of mini pepperoni
Are you worried about consuming more calories than you want in a meal? Here is Pizza Chicken for you that is made in just a couple of minutes and tastes incredibly delicious. If you are looking for a quick healthy meal that’s to be enjoyed by the entire family, Pizza Chicken is the dish for you.
- This version of Pizza Chicken is essentially a gluten-free and low-carb recipe that you can enjoy without any guilt.
- It can be made further diet-friendly by using lower fat pepperoni and low-fat cheese.
- You may also use toppings of mushrooms, onions, olives, peppers and other vegetables. This can make it more healthy and nutritious.
- Tomatoes used in the recipe are a good source of lycopene that is a powerful antioxidant. It serves immensely in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Onions are good suppliers of chromium and vitamin C. They help in regulating blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol level.
So what are you waiting for? Get the mentioned ingredients and get cooking!
How to Make Pizza Chicken
October is celebrated as National Pizza Month in the US.