- 2/3 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts – finely chopped
- 1 cup strawberry or grape jelly or jam
Just about every person is aware of peanut butter and jelly; it is one of the most iconic duos on earth. But very few people are as aware of peanut butter and jelly muffins. For the most part, there is nothing really different between the two, except for one is a game changer. The peanut butter and jelly muffin takes the sandwich to new found heights. The muffin makes peanut butter and jelly more portable and appetizing than ever before.
How to make Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
The largest peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the world was made in Texas and weighed 1,342 pounds.