How to Make Pasta de Sardine
- Use a large pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add salt to it.
- Once it’s simmering, add pasta and continue cooking for 8 minutes.
- Once it’s tender, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add some garlic until it’s fragrant.
- Stir the sardines in that sauce.
- When sardines are properly cooked reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until pasta is al dente.
- When it’s done, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce.
- Stir and cover.
- Turn off the heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the pasta.
- Set aside to lay at room temperature.
- Top it off with Parmesan cheese.
- It’s a staple item in most Italian dishes.
- The first literal reference to pasta is in an 1154 book.
- Pasta has two categories, fry and fresh.
- There are 600 different types of pasta.
- Macaroni, penne and spaghetti are the most popular pasta types.
- Fresh pasta is mostly served with meat such as ravioli.
- Properly cooked pasta should be really sticky.
The method of cooking pasta is known as al dente.