1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
1 1/2 tsp dried, minced onion
1 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning divided
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp milk
4 1/2 tsp butter, melted
1 large egg white, lightly beaten
It’s a special bread that originates from Italy based on the unique flavor profile that it has. It can be used as traditional bread or it can be used as a main dish on its own due to the numerous flavors that you’ll find in it. The idea is that the ingredients used in the preparation will be easy to procure and even easier to make.
The bread itself is extremely delicious to eat and is both tender and flavorsome.
- Herb bread contains little to no cholesterol
- It is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals.
- It contains less than 70 calories.
- It is rich in sodium.
- It is also rich in carbohydrates.
- It is also rich in fiber and protein.
- It’s got calcium and iron.
- It’s a great way to improve digestion.
- It can be helpful to prevent heart disease.
- It can prevent weight gain.
- It is a great way to prevent Alzheimer’s.
It keeps the skin healthy.
How to Make Parmesan Herb Loaf
Nearly every culture has its own rendition of this dish.