How to Make Parmesan Herb Loaf
- Take a small bowl and combine the flour, 3 tbps of Parmesan cheese, sugar, and onion.
- Now add 1 teaspoon Italians seasoning, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk the sour cream.
- Now mix butter, sour cream and milk.
- Mix and stir them into dry ingredients until there’s a little moisture.
- Turn it over to a hardened surface.
- Knead for a minute.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Coat with baking spray.
- Cut ¼ inch into the top of the bread.
- Brush it off with egg white.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 350 Degrees F
- Keep in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove once it gets golden brown.
- Take it out and let it rest.
- Serve it.
- This is one of the earliest Italian dishes that gained popularity in the world.
- It can be used as both a dessert and a savory item.
- Its origins are not Italian but Armenian.
Nearly every culture has its own rendition of this dish.