- 250 g paneer – cubed into 1 in chunks
- 2 finely chopped medium onions
- 1 ½ tsp chopped ginger
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 6-8 cashews – soak in water for 15 minutes
- 1 small piece of bay leaf
- 2 green chiles – cut lengthwise
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp kasurimethi
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
Note: This will take about 3-4 minutes.
Pair this tantalizing dish with paratha, jeera rice, naan, or roti for a stunning lunch or dinner. Let your Paneer pasalabe the talk of the party at your next potluck, or take it to work in a Vaya Tyffyn lunch box and be the envy of all your office mates!
If your gravy is too thick, you can add an extra ½ cup of water with your milk, and cook for 3-4 minutes instead.