How to make Paneer Bread Roll
- Preheat the oven to 150°
- Mix all-purpose flour and water in a bowl until it transforms into a thick slurry.
- Cut the bread slices at the corners.
- Roll each bread slice with a rolling pin till they are slightly flattened.
- Mix the garam masala, paneer, potato, coriander, green chili, fennel powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Apply the flour slurry on the sides of the slice while keeping a small amount of filling in the center.
- Join the ends together and seal the sides.
- Treat all the rolls in the similar manner.
- Keep the roll covered by a moist cloth in a plate.
- Arrange the rolls in a baking tray.
- Brush the rolls with olive oil.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the rolls are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with coriander chutney and ketchup.
It takes 100 lbs of milk to produce 15 lbs of cheese.