- ½ cup of spinach puree
- ¼ cup of urad dal or split black lentils
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp methi seeds
- 2 tsp of oil
- salt to taste
Spinach is one of the most nutritious vegetables out there; what can be better than using it to prepare a delicious snack? While it might not be the favorite vegetable for your kids, it is essential to include leafy greens in their diets. If your kids are the type to resist, then you should make it more appetizing by preparing them with a twist. So how about taking a humble dosa and turning it into a healthy and tasty palak or spinach dosa? While a palak dosa is not as crispy as the regular masala or sada dosas, it is jam-packed with flavors.
Spinach is a vegetable with several health benefits:
- Spinach is full of antioxidants that help to counter the harmful free radicals in your body.
- It is also full of vitamin A and folic acid.
- Spinach is also a source of iron and thus eating it as a part of your meals is extremely beneficial.
How to make Palak Dosa
Spinach is a plant native to Persia.