- 200-250 g fresh button mushrooms – chopped into big or cut into halves
- 6-7 dry Kashmiri red chilies – soaked in boiling hot water for 30 mins
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 14-15 curry leaves – chopped finely
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 2-3 tbsp refined flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour or corn flour
- salt to taste
- A few curry leaves
- Spring onion greens
- 1 tbsp oil
How to Make Mushroom 65
Note: the batter has to be thick enough to coat the mushrooms.
Note: only fry a few at a time.
1.Place them on absorbent napkin.
Mushrooms are 85-95% water.