Moroccan Salmon Cakes with Garlic Mayonnaise
How to make Moroccan Salmon Cakes with Garlic Mayonnaise
- In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, paprika and garlic
- Cover the dip with a plate and set it aside at room temperature
- In a pot, bring the orange juice to a boil
- Add couscous to the pot, along with salt and a few drops of olive oil
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it steam-boil for a few minutes
- Remove the lid and fluff the couscous using a fork
- Remove the pot from heat
- In a bowl, combine the salmon, cooked couscous, egg yolks, drained spinach, cumin, garlic, salt and black pepper
- Shape the mixture into medium sized patties that fit in your palm
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and fry the patties in it until golden brown
- Give each side 5 to 8 minutes and turn once
- Serve the cakes in a platter and place the garlic mayonnaise dip bowl in the middle
- Did you know that if you eat two servings of salmon every week, you could meet your full body needs of omega-3 fatty acids?
- Couscous almost resembles rice and is used in many weight loss recipes as a substitute for rice!