- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound beef, ground
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter, cut into small cubes
- 14 manicotti pasta shells
- 1 medium onion, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 28 oz tomatoes--diced
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 oz frozen spinach, chopped
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 15 oz whole-milk ricotta cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- pepperoni, thin sliced (optional)
Whether you’re planning to invite your friends for a weekend dinner or want to prepare a healthy dinner for your kids, manicotti casseroles is the dish everyone will enjoy.
Try out this mouth-watering recipe for a quick and healthy dinner.
Garlic offers various health benefits. It helps you get rid of cold and flu and keeps you active throughout the day. It purifies your skin and can treat various skin conditions.
Garlic possesses anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic characteristics which is why it’s a common ingredient of many mouthwash solutions. Furthermore, it can maintain a healthy cholesterol level in your body and reduce the risk of cancer and heart diseases.
Protein 32.4 g
Carbohydrates 38.3 g
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
Potassium 127.6 mg
Fat 24 g
Sodium 1.17 g
Cholesterol 70.4 mg
How to Make Manicotti Italian Casserole
To get rid of the garlic smell, rub your hands with a stainless steel object under cold water.