Lemon Zest and Blueberry Pancake
How to make Lemon Zest and Blueberry Pancake
- Beat the egg until it is fluffy and frothy. Now add the flour, sugar, milk, baking powder, vegetable oil, salt, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Beat the mixture until smooth. Now add the blueberries to the mixture.
- Heat the pan and grease. Pour the batter onto the pan.
- Bake the pancakes until dry and puffy around the edges.
- Keep turning the pancakes until lightly brown on both sides.
- Additionally, you can garnish the pancakes with blueberries and little lemon zest.
- Blueberries were once used as dyes and paints. Blueberries are the official state fruit of New Jersey. The U.S. is the largest producer of blueberries being the world’s 90% producer of blueberries.
- Lemons are originated from Asia. Lemons are a hybrid between a citron and a sour orange! The leaves from lemon trees can actually be used to make tea.