- Combine honey, soy, ginger, and oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook while stirring until the marinade comes to a boil.
- Set aside to cool.
- Pour marinade into a ceramic dish.
- Add fish to cooled marinade.
- Turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium heat.
- Remove fish from the marinade while preserving the marinade.
- Cook fish for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
Note: Make sure to brush with marinade.
- Place onto plates.
- Serve with Asian salad greens.
There are over 30,000 species of fish.