How to Make Garlic Cheddar Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan over low heat.
- Cook the minced garlic until it is tender and aromatic. This should take no more than 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs with cheddar cheese, parmesan, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper together. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Dip every chicken breast in the garlic butter sauce and then press on the breadcrumb and cheese mixture. Make sure that the chicken is covered on both sides properly.
- Arrange all the chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle the remaining garlic butter sauce on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- The nation that consumes the most cheese in the world is the French with a person consuming an average of 57 pounds of cheese every year.
- The most expensive cheese in the world is Pule which is made from the milk of donkeys in Serbia. It costs around $700 per pound.
- There are over a thousand different types of cheeses in the world with 450 of them originating from France.
- Did you know that chicken have a panoramic vision of 300degrees? How cool is that?
- There is a rare breed of chicken that is black all over from the outside and the inside. Even the flesh organs and bones are jet back. It is sold $2500 per chicken.
There’s a rare breed of chicken where the entire chicken is solid black. The meat, skin, organs, bones, bone marrow, tongue and eyes are solid black. Each one costs $2500.