How to Make Fry Sauce
- Take a medium sized bowl, add in the mayonnaise, ketchup, yellow mustard, salt, black pepper, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and cayenne.
- Whisk all of the ingredients until they are well-combined.
- Store in a covered container for up to 3 days.
- Serve it with your favorite burger or fries.
- Fry sauce is a condiment often served with French fries or burgers.
- It is usually a combination of tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Fry sauce was originally popularized in the United States by a chef named Don Carlos Edwards.
In Puerto Rico, fry sauce is made with the combination of ketchup, mayonnaise and garlic.