- Heap the flour and make a well in it.
- Break the eggs into the well.
- Beat eggs with a fork.
- Stir the flour at the bottom of the well with the fork until the dough in the center turns smooth or shiny.
- gradually incorporate the flour from the outside of the well towards the center using your hands while kneading gently until the mass of dough comes together.
- Knead the dough until it is smooth and resilient.
Note: You may not be able to incorporate all of the flour, depending on the humidity and the size of the eggs.
Note: If the dough is sticky or extremely pliable, knead more flour into it.
- Divide the dough into three portions and cover with plastic wrap or an overturned bowl.
- letrest for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out very thin on a lightly floured surface, one portion at a time.
Pasta was first eaten in China, not Italy.