- 4 zucchini
- sliced basil, handful
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound mushrooms with stems, trimmed and finely chopped
- olive oil spray cooking spray for drizzling
- 2 shallots – large and finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 4 grated garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves
- tomatoes, quartered
- 1 jar tomato puree
- 1 cup parmigiano cheese grated
How to Make Easy Stuffed Zucchini
Using a slow cooker to make stuffed zucchini makes cleaning up easier.
You’re opting for a healthy snack her because zucchini contains only 25 calories.
You don’t need to select the biggest zucchini. The tastiest zucchinis are small or medium sized.