- 2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cup Cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
This homemade chocolate will melt in your mouth and it is made without toxic and artificial ingredients making it an wholesome treat for the whole family. There are no artificial ingredients, waxes or preservatives used to enhance its flavor. It is home cooked to perfection and is prepared in such a way that it melts in your mouth. The best part is that its sweetness can be customized according to taste and the number of combinations with different ingredients are endless. But the basic ingredients and direction is given below, which his incredibly easy to put together. Feel free to explore more according to your own taste!
- Dark chocolate is incredibly high in cocoa and it very nutritious.
- A single 100 gram of dark chocolate contains about 10 grams of fiber and meets 67% of the RDA for Iron.
- Dark chocolate contains magnesium, copper, manganese, iron and potassium all of which are very important minerals which keep the body running in a healthy environment.
- Although dark chocolate contains all these good nutrients, it does come with 600 calories and a good amount of sugar. Which means that it should be eaten in moderation.
- Dark chocolate is an excellent source of antioxidants.
Dark chocolate helps to improve blood flow and lowers the blood pressure. It can stimulate the production of nitric oxide which lowers the resistance to blood flow. This helps to reduce the blood pressure.
How to Make Dark chocolate
It is important to choose healthy alternatives of chocolates instead of the refined, sugar sweetened ones. Try to buy organic raw chocolate because they are the healthiest, albeit at a higher cost.