- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low medium heat.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla extract and honey into the oil until the mixture has blended well with it.
- Now simply pour the mixture into a tray and refrigerate.
- Remove the dish from the refrigerator in about 1 hour.
- Did you know that dark chocolate can actually decrease your risk of getting cardiovascular diseases? Dark chocolates can also prevent cancer, promote hair and skincare and even regulate the cholesterol levels.
- The chocolate market in the world is valued at over $66 billion.
It is important to choose healthy alternatives of chocolates instead of the refined, sugar sweetened ones. Try to buy organic raw chocolate because they are the healthiest, albeit at a higher cost.